Green Twist Travel's
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The terms 'Green Twist Travel', 'Epic Travel Technologies', 'us' and 'we' refer to the owner of this website, Epic Travel Technologies, LLC. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2. Use License
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Permission is granted to use this web site for the services provided, for personal, non-commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer
of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy any of the materials we provide on the web site;
- use the materials or information for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Epic Travel Technology's web sites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server; or
- link to this website or its documents from another Web site without Epic Travel Technology's prior written consent.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Epic Travel Technology at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or use of this web site, or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format, and cease all use of the features this web site provides.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
In no event shall Epic Travel Technology or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials on Epic Travel Technology's web site, even if Epic Travel Technology or an authorized representative of Epic Travel Technology has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials and information appearing on Epic Travel Technology's web sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Epic Travel Technology does not warrant that any of the materials on its web sites are accurate, complete, or current. Epic Travel Technology may make changes to the materials contained on its web sites at any time without notice. Epic Travel Technology does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Epic Travel Technology's web sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota and RamseyEpic Travel Technology County without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.